7 reasons to host our Soccer School this summer!!
1. Designed for serious players only.
2. Our campers challenge each other to the limit, growing in skills and experience.
3. Guaranteed top-level instruction.
4. Fun-learning environment.
5. Guaranteed the Dutch way of coaching.
6. Dutch Coaching staff (we fly in our coaches from the Netherlands).
7. Our “Total Soccer “program are designed to help players achieve their maximum potential through progressive exercises individually challenging, as well as appropriate to the age and ability of each player.
Soccer fans around the world admire the Dutch style of play. Players like Johan Cruyff, Marco van Basten, Dennis Bergkamp, Clarence Seedorf and Arjen Robben have set a standard for exciting, creative play. For the past 40 years, the Dutch have played a vital role in International soccer. Dutch players have been and are currently playing for the most successful European clubs.
How did a tiny country like Holland become a world soccer leader? One major reason is that coaches in the Netherlands are high-level educators who truly teach the game. In addition, the Royal Dutch Football Federation (KNVB) is a global leader in creating development programs for young players.
At its foundation stands Rinus Michels, the man who ‘invented’ Total Soccer in the ’70’s. His ideas are the basis of all the Dutch Soccer School programs, founded on the premise that the player’s ball control and tactical development always receive top priority in training.
This unique program goes far beyond the static regimented training environment employed by most camps. Technical and tactical instructions are conducted through the application of small-sided games so that players experience a training environment that replicates the real game.
Under the watchful eye of our Dutch trained coaching staff, players will begin to know what to do, how to do it and when to do it — at the technical speed that is required in the modern game.
We group players according to age and ability, making their experience challenging and enjoyable. Based on staff assessment and recommendation, individuals may be moved to higher-level groups as the camp progresses.
Our programs are designed to help players achieve their maximum potential through progressive exercises that are individually challenging, as well as appropriate to the age and ability of each player.
Why should you host our camp?
• Our Soccer School camp at your preferred location
• You select the date and time that suits you
• We offer up to $50 per camper to you or your club/organization (depending on tuition amount and field rental cost)
What does our Soccer School provide?
• All Dutch professional coaching staff
• Structured camp curriculum
• Camp registration administration
• Site insurance
• Safe environment
• Coaching equipment
• Flyers and promotion material
• Marketing and camp promotion assistance
What do we need from you?
• A suitable location
• Marketing assistance
The success of your team's season will be built around how you and your team prepare during the pre-season. By using a Dutch trainer-coach to conduct your pre-season team camp your team will receive the best possible preparation.
Team or high school coaches can choose the areas that they would like the trainer to concentrate on by selecting their importance on the Curriculum Guide. Your Dutch trainer will work closely with you to ensure that the team camp is specialized to the individual needs of your team.
We are able to bring in coaches for the right level for your team. They are all working according to our Dutch Philosophy based on "Total Soccer" with the focus on technique, creativity and tactical improvement. All our trainers will transfer this philosophy to the level of your team, and they will make progress in the time they are training your team.
We are confident that the quality of this team camp will meet and exceed players' and coach's expectations. For those of you attending our team camp, we believe you will find it to be the most comprehensive team camp available.